Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 37th episode of the Stop, Drop and Play podcast! We managed to cut down on the length of the episode a bit this week, and we’re also continuing with plans for further format changes.
On this weeks episode:
- General discussion about what we’ve got up to over the last week and a range of news topics including Iron Man 3, White Collar, Netflix and much more.
- Topic of the Week: this week we discuss all the rumoured popular television show spin-offs (Dexter, Breaking Bad) along with discussing spin-offs that we’d like to see happen!
- Our weekly Game of Thrones segment with discussion about the latest episode “And Now His Watch Is Ended”
- Stop, Drop and Watch, our weekly segment where one of us picks a movie for us all to watch and discuss. This weeks movie is the Norwegian action thriller Headhunters!
- Question Time, our weekly listener question segment with questions from the awesome people in the MyIGN community!
*NOTE: It’s been brought to my attention that some people who listen to the podcast by clicking the link provided have had some difficulties. I have no idea what’s causing this but two solutions seems to be listening to the episode by visiting the actual podcast page (CLICK HERE) and playing it there, or by listening to it on iTunes. Sorry for any inconvenience caused*
If you’re a newcomer to the show, you can find the complete archive of episodes by clicking right here: Stop, Drop and Play Podcast. To listen to the show you have multiple options. you can click on the gigantic link below to simply play the episode, or you can right click the same link and select “save link as” to download the episode.
You can also find us on ITunes by clicking this second gigantic link!
The running time of the episode clocks in at around 80 minutes or so (with explicit language used throughout) and hopefully you enjoy every minute of it. If you want to get in contact with us or have your question answered on the show, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit us up on Facebook or Twitter. We look forward to hearing from you!